Join LGBTQ Victory Fund President & CEO, Mayor Annise Parker, and elected officials and leaders for Atlanta Bubbles & Biscuits 2019!
Victory Fund helped elect a Rainbow Wave of openly LGBTQ leaders in Georgia and across the country in 2018 – more than at any time in our 27-year history. This includes Georgia’s very own Commissioner Ben Ku, Representative Matthew Wilson, Representative Park Cannon, Representative Renitta Shannon and Representative Sam Park. Join LGBTQ Victory Fund President & CEO, Mayor Annise Parker, and local elected officials and leaders to celebrate our Victories and support our efforts to build another Rainbow Wave in 2019.
Become a sponsor of Atlanta Bubbles & Biscuits to support Victory Fund’s efforts to secure more representation in government. Each sponsorship package includes publicity opportunities to ensure the LGBTQ community knows you stand with them.
- 10 preferred tickets with premier seating (one seated table)
- Premier name/logo recognition on event materials, including the website and social media
- Opportunity to give remarks from the stage
- Special recognition during the program
- 10 preferred tickets with two reserved high boy tables
- Special name/logo recognition on event materials, including the website and social media
- Recognition during the program
- 10 tickets with one reserved high boy table
- Name recognition on event materials, including the website
- 2 tickets
- Name recognition on all event materials, including the website
- But 1 ticket, sell 9
- Name placement on all event materials, including the website
INDIVIDUAL TICKET ($125)
Captains are the heart of our community. Each Captain works to sell 9 tickets after purchasing their own, creating their own guest list and spending an inspiring afternoon surrounded with colleagues, friends, and family. If you have additional questions about becoming a Captain email Allie Owen, email@example.com.
Contributions to LGBTQ Victory Fund are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
Paid for by LGBTQ Victory Fund. www.victoryfund.org. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year and in the case of candidates, election cycle.