Among our incredible slate of 2018 openly LGBTQ candidates:
U.S. House of Representatives
- Michigan House of RepresentativesMichiganJon is one of just three openly LGBTQ members of the Michigan Legislature
- Circuit Court of Cook CountyChicago, IllinoisCecilia will be a critical LGBTQ voice on the Cook County bench
- Texas House of RepresentativesCarrollton, TexasJulie will be a powerful voice for LGBTQ people in Texas
- Texas Supreme CourtHarris County, TexasSteven will be the first openly LGBTQ statewide official in Texas history
- Harris County Civil Court at LawTexasJim will be a critical LGBTQ voice on the Harris County bench
- Washington House of RepresentativesWashingtonNicole will continue the tradition of LGBTQ legislators in this Seattle area seat
- Game ChangerGovernor of MarylandMarylandRich will be the first openly LGBTQ Governor of Maryland.
- Idaho House of RepresentativesIdahoJohn is the first and only openly gay man to serve in the Idaho Legislature
- Spotlight CandidateArkansas House of Representatives District 33ArkansasTippi will be the only openly LGBTQ woman in the Arkansas State Legislature
- State House of RepresentativesLexington, KentuckyJosh will be the only openly LGBTQ member of the Kentucky State Legislature
- 190th Judicial District CourtHouston, TexasBeau is running to unseat an anti-LGBT and anti-choice judge in Houston
- State SenateSouthfield, MichiganJeremy will be the only openly LGBTQ member of the Michigan State Senate
- Game ChangerU.S. House of RepresentativesTexasGina will be the first openly LGBTQ person elected to Congress from Texas.
- Game ChangerU.S. House of RepresentativesNew HampshireChris will be the first openly LGBTQ person elected to Congress from New Hampshire.
- Georgia House of RepresentativesGeorgiaSam is the first openly gay man and first Asian American Democrat elected to the Georgia State Legislature
- Game ChangerU.S. House of RepresentativesNew YorkSean is one of seven openly LGBTQ members of Congress