Join the Victory Fund family by becoming a Victory Caucus Member with a contribution of $35 or more. Our members are building LGBTQ political power across the nation by supporting LGBTQ candidates who will fight for equality when elected.
Why Victory Fund?
Think of us as an LGBTQ candidate financial advisor (but without the Wall Street ties)! Our team tracks hundreds of openly LGBTQ candidates, analyzing race dynamics, evaluating fundraising and reviewing the latest polls to determine which LGBTQ candidates to invest in. We ensure your contribution makes an impact.
Membership Has Its Benefits!
- Invite-Only Monthly Member Calls: Hear insider updates from our political team and from groundbreaking LGBTQ candidates.
- “Don’t Get Mad, Get Elected” Sticker: For a limited time only!
- The Agenda: Our weekly e-newsletter with insider updates on our races.
- Special Invites: Be the first to know about Victory Fund and candidate events.
- Exclusive Updates: Be the first to know when new candidates are running in your region.
- Our Appreciation: And knowing you played a role in LGBTQ candidates winning across the nation.
Contributions to LGBTQ Victory Fund are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Victory Fund members do not have governance participation rights. Paid for by LGBTQ Victory Fund. www.victoryfund.org. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.
1225 I (Eye) Street NW, Suite 525, Washington, DC 20005 | Voice: 202.VICTORY Fax: 202.289.3863
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year and in the case of candidates, election cycle.