You are invited to join the Victory Cabinet. Our network is comprised of LGBTQ leaders committed to changing the face and voice of America’s politics and achieving equality for LGBTQ Americans by increasing the number of openly LGBTQ elected officials at all levels of government. Our Victory Cabinet members know that when LGBTQ elected leaders are in the halls of power, it humanizes our lives, changes the debate, and leads to more inclusive policies and legislation.
- $100 provides a personalized toolkit for endorsed candidates.
- $500 provides one-on-one campaign consulting with our team.
- $1,200 provides a thorough campaign communications strategy review and support.
- $2,400 provides a campaign field strategy review and support.
- $5,000 provides digital fundraising trainings for 20 candidates.
Questions about the Victory Cabinet?
Contact Zach Baldwin, Director of Major Gifts, at email@example.com or 202-747-4266.
Contributions to LGBTQ Victory Fund are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Paid for by LGBTQ Victory Fund. www.victoryfund.org. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.
1225 I (Eye) Street NW, Suite 525, Washington, DC 20005 | Voice: 202.VICTORY Fax: 202.289.3863
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year and in the case of candidates, election cycle.